Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Quality Family Time in Busy New York City




Remember that one, really good MasterCard commercial from several years ago? It was a big family sitting around the kitchen table celebrating Grandpa's birthday. Was anyone not choked up by the time it finished? I am not ashamed to admit I cried at a commercial! I just loved that it celebrated families spending time together. I think that's partly why I love working at the New Vic - the theater's mission is entirely connected to creating and celebrating family moments. Usually, as many as possible. With our Studio programs kicking off for the season, there are even more chances for some Hallmark family time. Maybe you guys will join us for a workshop sometime soon? (Tears aren't required, guys. That's just me).
-Katie, Digital Services Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment