Monday, November 25, 2013

Third-Year Usher Spotlight: Anthony Brown

All season-long, we’ll be featuring young people from our Usher Corps program in our New Vic Bills and online on the New Victory Blog. This week, we’re thrilled to turn the spotlight onto third-year Usher Anthony Brown of Soundview, The Bronx.



Anthony Brown (pictured center)
Who or what inspires you?

Martin Lawrence inspires me because of all of the different things he has done in comedy.

What's your fondest or earliest childhood memory?

My fondest childhood memory was visiting Arizona because it was a new and fun environment to see and experience at a young age.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Gym was always the best because it made me look forward to going to school.



What's your favorite place to eat or grab food near the theater?

My favorite place to grab food near the New Vic is McDonald's because it's the fastest and very close.

What's your dream vacation?

I really want to go to Los Angeles so I can go watch the Lakers’ play basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment