Monday, November 11, 2013

Third-Year Usher Spotlight: Vincent Chen

All season-long, we’ll be featuring young people from our Usher Corps program in our New Vic Bills and online on the New Victory Blog. This week, we’re thrilled to turn the spotlight onto third-year Usher Vincent Chen of Lower Manhattan.


 Who or what inspires you? Music inspires me. It provides me with the drive to keep moving forward whenever and wherever I go.

What's your favorite thing to do when you're not at work? My favorite thing to do when I'm not at work is to go on long walks. 

What's your favorite NYC hangout or neighborhood? My favorite neighborhood in New York City to hangout in is TriBeCa.

What's the most challenging thing about being an usher? I think that the most challenging thing about being an usher is trying to keep a smile on every patrons' face. 

What's your favorite place to eat or grab food near the theater? I love grabbing food from the 7-Eleven by the theater. 

What's your secret skill or hidden talent? My secret skill is that I can juggle.

What's your dream vacation? I would love to go on a long bike ride along the beaches of California. 

If you could go to lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why? If I could go to lunch with anyone, I would pick Ozzy Osbourne because I've read a lot of books about him and the bands he was a part of. This opened me up to how interesting his life is and I would love to just sit there and listen to him talk more about his experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment