Friday, March 21, 2014

Third Year Usher Spotlight: Anthony Castillo

All season-long, we’ll be featuring young people from our Usher Corps program in our New Vic Bills and online on the New Victory Blog. This week, we’re thrilled to turn the spotlight onto third-year Usher Anthony "Chad" Castillo of Harlem, New York.

What's your personal motto?
It never hurts anyone to ask for help. It also never hurts to give it. Being an usher has taught me how to be more helpful and to recognize when a person needs a hand.

What's your fondest childhood memory?
Going to the Big Apple Circus for the first time, seeing how amazing it was, and experiencing all of the energy and activity is a great memory for me. I still enjoy watching circus -- Circus Oz was my favorite show I've seen at the New Vic!

How would you describe your personal style?
Chilled, friendly, casual

What is your favorite NYC hangout or neighborhood?
I don't really think I have one, but if I had to choose, I would probably choose a spot down by the river because its quiet, in a way, and I like to look at the scenery.

What's your secret skill or hidden talent?
If I told then it wouldn't be a secret.

If you could go to lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I'd love to meet Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I would ask him how he achieves such great hair, and then I'd ask if wanted to play some video games.

What are you most proud of?
WORKING AT THE NEW VICTORY!!! I love being at work and am inspired by the energy in the theater. Seeing the shows and spending time here makes me feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment