Friday, April 25, 2014

Third Year Usher Spotlight: Rhonda Grant

All season-long, we’ll be featuring young people from our Usher Corps program in our New Vic Bills and online on the New Victory Blog. This week, we’re thrilled to turn the spotlight onto third-year Usher Rhonda Grant of Brooklyn, NY.

What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is and will always be Night by Elie Wiesel.

What is your earliest childhood memory?
My earliest childhood memory was when I would go to Toys 'R' Us every year for my birthday and pick out whatever I wanted.

What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is History.

How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style changes a lot from tomboy, to really girly. I would say that I’m very diverse.

What's your favorite thing to do when you're not at work?
My favorite things to do are run track and go shopping. I love to run track and I'm very good at it.

What's your favorite NYC hangout or neighborhood?
I don't have a particular spot where I like to go, but I do like to take long walks from 42nd Street all the way down to SoHo, just taking in the scenery along the way.


What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to go to the Galapagos Islands. I would love to see all the animals and the beautiful life that's there.

What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of my medals and trophy I won for running track. I'm eager to build my medal collection! They are my pride and joy because they are something that I've earned that can't be bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment